Pink Ribbon Cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery



Anyone who loves cupcakes has Magnolia Bakery to thank; they are credited with starting the cupcake craze in the 1990's. I wish they had one nearby; I tried their vanilla and red velvet cupcakes the last time I was in Manhattan, and they are delicious.


Now there's even more reason to envy New Yorkers, Chicagoans, Angelenos and Dubai-ers (?) -- customers at these Magnolia Bakery locations can buy their Pink Ribbon Cupcakes and feel good knowing that Magnolia Bakery is donating 50 cents to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation for every cupcake sold. Now that's sweet news indeed.

Disclosure: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada