Free Shipping on Yummie Tummie




Have you visited the Yummie Tummie online store lately? They have some great new clothing styles, including the Lucie, Mayumi and Roz tops --all of which I would LOVE to try! -- as well as some great new bottom underthings that smooth you out under your new spring dresses but don't add bulk. Yummie Tummie sent me a Cheekie Brief, which unfortunately is not being sold on their site right now, but the Christina Boyshort is a good alternative (the Cheekie Brief looks just like it but rides a bit lower, on the hipbones instead of just under the bellybutton). It's made of a microfiber fabric that feels amazing against your skin and doesn't cause any pantylines, but gives nice gentle support. If you want something a bit lacier and more romantic (with the same yummie holding powers!), try the Camie Pantie, which I reviewed in February.


And here's more great news: Yummie Tummie is offering free shipping on all their products, with no minimum purchase! There's no code to enter, the free shipping will show up at check-out. I searched their website and couldn't find an expiration date for this promotion, so hurry and order your Yummies!

Disclosure:I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

Shipping Jobs on April 26, 2011 at 2:05 AM said...

Really a very nice blog... The information about
Free Shipping on is so useful... Thanks for this..awesome blog

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada