Be Yummie for Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovers out there! I knew this Valentine's Day was shaping up to be a good one when I was invited to try out Yummie Tummie's Sexy Camie Tank and Pantie set. It was such a nice V-Day surprise, both for me and for Alfie!

I own several Yummie Tummie tops, and this camie has that same shaping, slimming, hold-me-in effect -- so it's great to wear underneath your little black dress to smooth out all the lumps and bumps. And should the dress happen to slip off sometime later, you don't have to go through any of the "What if I look fat / Gotta suck my tummy in / Is this too skanky?" agony. If you're self-conscious or shy, this is the set for you. It's sexy and romantic without being too revealing; in fact it's modest enough that I think posting the photos below won't strip my blog of its family-friendly rating!



It may be shapewear, but this certainly isn't your grandma's girdle! There's lace at the top and bottom of the camisole, and all over the matching pantie, so when you wear the set together, it almost looks like a one-piece teddie. The deep red color is beautiful, and wearing it makes me want to sing that song from West Side Story: I Feel Pretty! And I love how it makes my So-Not-A-Supermodel-Body look halfway decent:



I think I would have preferred the pantie to be cut a little bit lower in the hips -- but then it would lose its tummy-tucking powers, so that's a tradeoff that has to be made. Just make sure you wear it with the Yummie Tummie Camie Tank, or if your partner is into pinup girls, go for a merlot-colored vintage cone bra :) In any case, it's a beautiful lingerie set that would make any woman feel special. If you're not wearing one for Valentine's Day, you can still order it online and get free shipping today with the code FREESHIPFEB14 -- think of it as a last-minute present that will make every day Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone -- no matter what your shape or size, have a Yummie Day!



Here's more information about Yummie Tummie's Camie Tank:
Make your move in our sexy and slimming Camie Tank that you can wear all day long and into your night. Perfect under a summer blouse, especially if it peeks out! Shapewear has never been so sexy and you won’t be able to wait to Show if Off! Chest & Sweep stretch lace 84% nylon and 16% estaine with 3/8" satin adjustable straps. Midsection panel 82% polyester and 18% spandex and regular length.

And here's more information about the Camie Pantie:
The Camie Pantie is a sexy power panty! This All over lace, brief style bottom has an inside layer of power mesh that will slim and smooth you…yet is as comfortable as it is sexy! Lace 84% nylon and 16% spandex, lining 77% nylon and 23% spandex, crotch lining 100% cotton


Disclosure: I received a product sample, but was not paid to review the product or give my opinions. Product information is provided by the featured company/product and is clearly indicated as such. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada