Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Out of all the Kymaro products I've reviewed lately, my hands-down favorite is the Cardi-Wrap, a multifunctional garment that's a cardigan, wrap, scarf, shawl, blouse, dress, tunic and whatever else you can dream of, all in one. Kymaro sent me a Cardi-Wrap to try out, and I love it!
Here's a brief description of the Cardi-Wrap:
Available in 7 stunning fashion forward colors and two sizes this multifunctional garment will instantly become the centerpiece of your wardrobe.
Accentuate your best features and hide your imperfections… slim your hips, flatten that pooch, look taller, accentuate your bust, or smooth that pesky muffin top. No matter what your figure flaws the Cardi Wrap hides them all!
The Cardi Wrap does what no other article of clothing has ever done before… you can wear the Cardi Wrap one way in the morning then at night either, twist it, wrap it, toss it, or knot it for a completely different style.
Use the included Cardi Wrap Style Book for style tips or to find the perfect fit for any body type!
Dress it up or dress it down, wear it in the winter as an extra layer, wear it with a summer dress… slip it off the shoulders and you have a shawl with sleeves, there aren’t enough hours in the day, days in the week, or weeks in the month to wear all the fabulous looks you can create with the KYMARO® Cardi Wrap.
Cardi-Wrap, where have you been all my life?! This is the perfect cover-up because it's so fashionable and flattering. I've worn it so many times in the month since I received it, and I've come up with several ways to wear it. At home, or when I drop the kids off at school in the mornings, I just wear it like a loose-fitting long cardigan. When I'm out and about during the day, I put a wide belt over it so it's not so voluminous and people can see I actually have some fashion sense. Recently, for my daughter's ballet recital, I wore it with a belt and added a few knots and twists to make it more interesting. Add some leggings, boots and an oxford cap and you can transform from frumpy housewife into boho-chic chick!
Here's what I like best about the Cardi-Wrap:
* The material is thin and silky, so it's ultra comfortable and drapes beautifully, but it's much easier to care for than silk -- you can machine wash it.
* I love the neutral tan color because it goes with so many outfits (the Cardi-Wrap also comes in black, grey, red, purple, pink and blue).
* I feel really comfortable wearing it for two reasons. First, it's literally comfy; when you put it on it feels like you're snuggling into a bathrobe. The second kind of comfort is mental; it hides problem areas, and because you can wear it so many ways, you can adjust it to flatter the parts of your body you like the most.
Here's what I'm not too crazy about:
* It only comes in two sizes, Misses and Plus. I chose the Misses size and I think it fits me quite nicely, but I can't imagine my petite, 5' 2" sister will be able to say the same thing! She would probably swim in it.
* The Cardi-Wrap claims to have over fifty different looks -- but the booklet included only contains instructions for about 25 ways to wear it. The other 25 presumably come from using different accessories as well as whatever other ways you can figure out. But seriously, even if you can find three or four ways to wear it, it's worth it.
* Buyer beware: it's not easy to position the wrap to make it look exactly the way it does on the model. Unless you have that model's figure, it will look different on you!
The Bottom Line
The Kymaro Cardi-Wrap is comfortable, flattering and versatile -- in other words, it's a must-have fashion accessory!
Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. Product information is provided by the featured company/product and is indicated in italics. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.