Tiny Prints Business Card review


BlogHer 2011 is coming up this August, and it's time to start thinking about business cards. Since I've gained a couple of blogs and lost a few, I need to update my business card information; since crossing out old URLs and writing down new ones with a pen doesn't look so professional, I'm ordering a whole new set. And thanks to Tiny Prints, one of my all-time favorite sources for personalized cards and stationery, I get to review a beautiful set of personalized business cards!


The Basics
Here's what Tiny Prints is all about:
Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Easter and Mother's Day cards to personalized greeting cards, thank you cards, business cards, and even custom wedding invitations. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks, photo books and calendars.


Creating personalized business cards with Tiny Prints couldn't be easier. First, choose from their range of designs. They've got quite a range of cards that are as unique as your business; not only do they have cool designs (and almost all of them come in a variety of background and ink colors), they have unique layouts and dimensions, like their square or folded cards.


Next, personalize your business card. It goes without saying that you can personalize the information on the card, but you can also add photos, logos and text (and you can edit the text font and size). Many designs even let you customize both the front and the back of the card.




Once you've finished designing your business cards, it's time to review and proof them. You have to sign off on the preview before you can order, but it's also really comforting to know that Tiny Prints still reviews each and every order personally; as in, with human eyeballs, not scanners and computers (I learned this when I toured the Tiny Prints headquarters last December). They'll even send you a final proof for you to review, to make sure your business cards are perfect and exactly what you want.



The Bongga
I'm so happy with these cards! The design is new and fresh, but there are enough elements carried over from my previous business card to keep the Bonggamom "brand" intact. The cardstock is nice and thick, and the images look just like they did in the preview. The cards arrived unfolded, but have a nicely scored fold line so I can fold them over and have the corners meet perfectly. These cards are sure to stand out from the sea of business cards that bloggers and product marketers will be collecting at BlogHer and other conferences!





The Blah
I only have one issue with the quality: the image on the front fold is not precisely centered. I didn't catch this in the digital proof they sent because I had no idea where the fold line would be. Given the personalized attention they give to all their orders, I thought they would have corrected it:


Also, while I love all the design options for business cards, I have a feeling that many people, bloggers especially, are going to want to design their business cards from scratch. I wish there were a way to further customize the Tiny Prints business card designs; for example, I love the design I chose, but it would have been even better if I had been able to give my cards a brown background instead of black. Another feature I'd love for the business cards would be a custom card designer like the one Tiny Prints has for their greeting cards.


The Bottom Line
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Tiny Prints cards are simply the gold standard for customized stationary. Their design, quality and customer service are second to none!


Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. Product information is provided by Tiny Prints and is indicated in italics. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

2 Comments, Leave yours here:

linkwheel on April 5, 2011 at 2:12 AM said...

Have you ever ever thought-about including more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I imply I simply learn by way of your complete article of yours and it was quite good but since I'm more of a visible learner,I discovered that to be more helpful effectively let me know the way it seems! I love what you guys are all the time up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the nice works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll. This is a nice article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog usually for some latest post. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.

Anonymous said...

i find here a lot of valuable information about business card.

Plastic Business cards

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada