Poor little Punxsutawney Phil was probably frozen solid when they pulled him out to see if he cast his shadow on Groundhog Day, but since it's a full month later, hopefully the weather has improved in your part of the world. Spring is near, and it's time to do some spring cleaning.
I've been sorting through my blogging paperwork, and I came across a few small coupons and freebies that companies gave me at some point last year, so in the spirit of spring cleaning, I thought I'd offer them up to all you great Bonggamom Finds readers. Okay, winning these won't put you in any of Forbes' lists, but they're nice little perks that just might brighten up the dreary final days of winter. Enjoy!
Here's what's up for grabs in this giveaway:
1) 2 prepaid cards, each good for 50 free prints on Snapfish, for a total of 100 free prints on Snapfish.
2) A sample pack of 4 waterproof SafetyTats.
3) An $8 MTA card good for 4 subway or local bus rides in New York City and a $21 gift card good at Rockerfeller Center's Top of the Rock observation deck (needless to say, you can only use these if you live or plan to visit New York City, or know someone who does).
4) Coupons good for 1 dozen (12) single-serve packs of Voskos Greek Yogurt.
5) Coupons good for 1 free can of Progresso soup, 1 free package of Pillsbury Sweet Moments refrigerated desserts, 1 free can of Pillsbury Simply... buttermilk biscuits, and 1 free Yoplait Frozen Smoothie.
6) A $5 Wendy's gift card.
Leave a comment on this post and tell me your first and last choices from the list of prizes above (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5 or #6) .
Tweet this, up to once per day (1 entry per day, leave a comment with the tweet link for each tweet):
Help @bonggafinds do some spring cleaning and win coupons for free stuff! http://tinyurl.com/bonggaprizes #giveaways
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on March 30, 2011; I will draw 6 winners at random on March 31. The 1st winner I draw will get his/her 1st choice prize. Winners two thru six will get their first choices if still available; if not, I will choose their prize at random, and avoid awarding their last choice unless there are no other prizes left. I will post the winners' names after they confirm acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here. Good luck!
Disclosure: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. Prizes were gifted to me in past years by various companies. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.