Thursday, March 10, 2011
Have you watched a movie lately? If you're a parent who can't afford babysitting, I'm betting it has been a while. For anyone who needs a movie break, it's your lucky day -- Redbox, the company that rents DVDs and video games via kiosk vending machines, has a great promo gets you free redbox movies from now until Thursday, March 17! Here's how you can take advantage:
* Sign-up for a redbox online account at www.redbox.com/luckymoms. By signing up for an online account, you can see what movies are currently in redbox kiosks near you and reserve your picks to guarantee they’ll still be waiting for you when you get there (until 9 p.m. the next day).
* Redbox will email you a personal web address link
* Share the link with your friends
* Every time someone reserves a movie online through your personal web address, you’ll receive a credit in your online account for a free one-night DVD rental
* If it is your friend’s first time reserving online, they’ll also receive a credit for a free one night rental
* Spread the luck! Email it, post it to Facebook, Tweet about it
Remember, the more friends who sign up and reserve, the more free rental credits you'll get!
Disclosure: By posting this information, I am entering a giveaway for free redbox movies and movie snack packs as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club. Promo information is provided by the featured company/product and is indicated in italics. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.