Question: Why am I jumping around like a little girl in these photos?
1) Spring is here.
2) Shabby Apple, one of my favorite womens' wear labels, has given me their Le Coeur dress to review.
3) The dress makes me want to sing like Maria from West Side Story: "I feel pretty".
4) Shabby Apple is also giving a Le Coeur dress to one of my readers.
Shabby Apple sells dresses for women, girls and babies. As owners Emily and CK put it, Shabby Apple dresses are:
A return to what dresses were always meant to be — a one-piece outfit. No need to add anything...no tank tops, no cardigans, nothing (except accessories, of course!).
Once again, Shabby Apple has hit the spot! This dress is absolutely perfect for the spring. I love the combination of mango and pomegranate colors (what a delicious way to describe them!), and the silky stretch top makes it so comfortable. Like all Shabby Apple dresses, it's ultra-feminine and sexy without being revealing, and it has that hint of irresistible vintage glamour.
With such va-va-voom style, you'd think you'd be paying hundreds of dollars, but other than their bridesmaid dress collection and a handful of silk dresses, most of Shabby Apple's dresses cost less than $100. Not only that, most of them can be washed in cold water (goodbye, high dry cleaning bills).
Notes for this dress state that it is cut generously. I disagree; I think it fits true to size. Also, I'm not sure why the zipper at the back has to be silver. Couldn't they find one in the same pomegranate color as the top? Or is it part of the design? Finally, I'm not looking forward to ironing that skirt!
The Bottom Line
Shabby Apple dresses are fun and flirty, flattering and feminine. Check out their latest fashions, you're sure to find a dress you love.
Win a Shabby Apple Le Coeur dress
One lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will receive the Le Coeur dress from Shabby Apple!
Leave a comment on this post and tell me which Shabby Apple dress is your favorite. This entry must be completed before extra entries qualify.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Subscribe to Bonggamom Finds updates (1 entry).
2) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Networked Blogs (1 entry).
3) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Blogger(1 entry).
4) Write this on the Bonggamom Finds Facebook page (1 entry):
I entered the Shabby Apple giveaway! http://ow.ly/4lNxn
5) Write this on the Shabby Apple Facebook page (1 entry):
I entered to win a Shabby Apple Le Coeur dress on Bonggamom Finds! You can enter too at http://ow.ly/4lNxn (ends 4/11)
5) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Twitter and tweet this, up to once per day (1 entry per day, leave a comment with the tweet link for each tweet):
You could win the Le Coeur dress from @shabbyapple ! Enter at @bonggafinds by 4/21/11 http://ow.ly/4lNxn #giveaways
6) Join any of the open giveaways on Bonggamom Finds (1 entry for every giveaway you've joined).
7) Vote for Bonggamom Finds in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Product Review Parents
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on April 21, 2011; I will draw a winner at random on April 22 and post the winner's name after the winner confirms acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.