Redbox "Lucky to Have Friends Like You" Free DVD promo



What's better than renting movies for $1 per night? How about renting them for free? From now until St. Paddy's Day, Redbox -- you know, the company that rents out DVD's via the kiosks you see in grocery stores and other places -- is giving everyone the chance to score free movie credits! When you sign up for the promo, you'll be given a custom redbox link, and every time someone rents a DVD via your custom link, you get a free one night DVD rental credit. It's time to put your vast network of friends to use!


Here’s How it Works:

o Sign-up at www.redbox.com/luckyus

o Redbox will email you a unique web address

o Every time someone reserves a movie online through your unique web address, you’ll receive a credit for a free one-night DVD rental

o If it is their first time reserving online, they’ll also receive a credit for a free one night rental

o Spread the luck! Email it, post it to Facebook, Tweet about it


The promo ends on March 17, 2011, and rental credits are valid for ten (10) days after they’ve been deposited into your account. Go spread the word, and -- dare I say it? -- good luck!



Disclosure: This is a compensated post, courtesy of Global Influence. Product information is provided by the featured company/product and is indicated in italics. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

linkwheel on April 5, 2011 at 2:36 AM said...

Daniel, yea I can see what you probably did there. I really appreciated that part, however hehe I am not that harsh like my dad with these things. He at all times tells me crazy stories again in the day and calls me a loser. I guess it's time I move out of my dad and mom' basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad think xD" Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada