Share your Story and You Could Win a $200 Gift Card from BlogHer and Flip Video!


Have you ever shot a video of your kid and felt like a great parent for capturing those precious memories, only to find out that the video was less than perfect? Check this one out....




Or worse, did you ever miss out on capturing that Once in Lifetime Moment because you forgot your video camera? I've done it, and I'll bet you have, too. And now your frustration could win you $200. I'm giving away a $200 gift card courtesy of BlogHer and Flip Video -- all you have to do is leave a comment sharing your Moment that Got Away!

Click here to go to my Flip Video post and enter to win a $200 gift card.

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada