Saturday, May 08, 2010
Best Kids Apps, a blog about iPhone apps for kids, has a great post about their top 8 iPhone accessories. I don't have an iPhone, but I do have an iPod, and here are some accessories I just can't live without:
1) A charger. My iPod is always running out of juice, and I don't necessarily want to power up my computer to do it, so I bought a charger that plugs into a socket. I also recently bought a USB car charger, so we can charge any USB device in the car.
2) A case. It just makes sense to protect your iPhone or iPod. I have a nice blue rubbery, gel-like cover for my iPod which has saved it from countless drops and scratches.
3) Headphones. I'm a big fan of ChicBuds earphones because they're retractable and don't ever get tangled up in my purse.
4) Headphone splitter. This is essential when you have more kids than iPods and they both want to watch/listen to the same thing!
5) iPod dock. I don't have one of these yet, but I'd love to get one! It just makes sense to be able to play the songs on your iPod on a good stereo system so everyone can enjoy it!
What gadget accessories do you love?
Disclosure: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. By posting this, I gain an entry into a contest for the chance to win an Apple iPad. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.