Last-minute Gift Ideas: Erin Condren Life Planners




Every holiday season my mom, an office manager, would receive all sorts of calendars and planners and organizers from clients. I hated them all because they were so ugly! Fortunately nowadays there's a much wider range of choices for organization tools. Case in point: the calendars and organizers on Erin Condren's online store look so stylish and chic, each one is practically a work of art. I was invited to choose from a Life Planner from her collection, and I fell in love with this one:
It's her classic "Taffy" design, and it's going to keep me organized in style all year long. I can't wait to receive it -- and once I do, I'll tell you all about it!

If you're looking for a last-minute holiday gift idea and can't wait for my review, the good news is that you can still order a Life Planner from ErinCondren.com -- along with an assortment of personalized calendars, gift labels, and other stationery -- in time for December 25. Orders placed today, December 16, will arrive by December 23 if you choose Priority Processing or Overnight Shipping.


I will be receiving a sample from this company for a future review. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada