All Decked Out




With all the things I have to do this holiday season, I may not have the time to decorate my house for the holidays -- but I can certainly make time to decorate this review blog. I've always liked giving my blogs seasonal themes, and now I've found a holiday design that screams Ho! Ho! Ho! (no, I don't mean that kind of ho, even though the little minx carrying the ornaments and presents certainly looks like one) in a fun, chic, not-too-tacky way. Hmm.... I'd better start thinking about what this blog is going to look like when Valentine's Day comes 'round. Hope you like the new look!

2 Comments, Leave yours here:

Becca on December 5, 2009 at 10:16 AM said...

Your new design is pretty! :) My blog is the same year-round lol

karenmed409 on December 5, 2009 at 7:59 PM said...

Love your new Winter scene!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada