Shop OshKosh B'gosh for the holidays



I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for OshKosh B’gosh. I received a gift card to facilitate my shopping trip and to thank me for participating

OshKosh B'gosh is one of those brands that I indelibly associate with childhood.  With sturdy, cute kid's clothing.  I wore OshKosh overalls.  My brothers wore OshKosh overalls.  All 3 of my kids wore OshKosh overalls.  A couple of the overalls my boys wore were hand-me-downs from my sister.  The overalls I bought for my kids held up so well that once they were outgrown, I gave them to my sister-in-law, along with the hand-me-downs my sister gave me.  Now those OshKosh overalls have a second (and third) life in a whole new generation of kids!

As you can tell, OshKosh is kind of a tradition with my family.  So when OshKosh offered to send me a $100 gift card to see what it would buy, I was delighted.  OshKosh is much more than overalls, so I was excited to see what other clothing they have for the holidays! Check out the photos below to see what I ended up buying:

First off, I bought 3Po and Jammy some Oxford shirts.  They need them for holiday outings, band concerts, and if they don't outgrow them, next year's 5th grade graduation.  They only cost $15 each, and they are such a classic.  I have no doubt these shirts will be outgrown long before they fade or tear.  Don't my boys look handsome in their OshKosh shirts?!
Total so far: $30

Any time I walk into an OshKosh store I just cannot resist the girl's section!  The clothes are girly without being overly frilly.  Sadly, The Pea has outgrown OshKosh sizes, but fortunately I have two young nieces who will be in OshKosh clothing for years to come.  They're pretty much set for OshKosh overalls, so I focused on other kinds of clothing.  I decided on some sweet pink dotted leggings for $10, and a hot pink tunic.  My nieces live in the Philippines, so most of the long-sleeved tunics sold in stores right now won't work, but I was lucky to find a short-sleeved one.  Even better, it was on sale for just $9.99!  I got my nieces matching outfits because they love to dress alike.
Total so far: $70

Finally, I bought a baby shower present for a dear friend who had just given birth to her third daughter.  Since their oldest daughter is 3Po's classmate, he picked the outfit out himself (everyone at the baby shower thought it was adorable that a 9 year-old boy had picked the baby's outfit!).  He chose this 3-piece Sherpa Hoodie Set with my full approval, because it was so soft and cozy, and because it cost just $16.  Sixteen dollars, I can hardly believe it!!  I added an embroidered shirt which I found in the clearance bin for $6, and a pair of pink socks for $2, and we had the perfect baby shower present.
Grand total: $96

I was so happy: I got eleven items of clothing for under $100!!  BUT WAIT!  I lied, I actually spent even less, because I used a special 25% off coupon that I'm sharing with you!  It gets you 25% off your entire purchase of $30 or more!  You can download it and print it out to shop in OshKosh stores, or use it to shop online at OshKosh.com (enter code OKBG11).


Disclosure: I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for OshKosh B’gosh. I received a gift card to facilitate my shopping trip and to thank me for participating. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada