Even though it's Thanksgiving week, I'll bet that even as you're defrosting the turkey and cutting up veggies for the stuffing, you're thinking about the winter holidays. Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza and New Year's Eve are right around the corner! Have you picked out your holiday cards yet? Don't forget to stop by Tiny Prints before you decide on a design! I've loved Tiny Prints' beautiful designs and superb quality cards for many years now, and this year's collection looks to be more gorgeous than ever. Here are five of my favorite designs from the Tiny Prints 2013 Holiday Collection:
1) I can quite honestly say that Tiny Prints' Christmas Comic design is the most original holiday card I've seen this season! It's bright and bold and perfect for the pop culture-loving family!
2) Here's another novel idea: a clear card! Tiny Prints' new plastic clear cards have beautiful transparent embellishments that let the light shine through (my favorite is Pure Snowflakes). This is definitely a one-of-a-kind card (again, I haven't seen this anywhere else, just at Tiny Prints) that will take center stage in your friends' holiday card displays.
3) For 2013, Tiny Prints has more trim options than ever. Many cards let you choose from square, rounded, bracket, ticket, or scallop, like the Vibrant Spirit design below. I'm a big sucker for photo cards with design overlays like the "Love & Cheer" message on the bottom hand corner. It keeps the photo front and center, which is really what I want my friends and family to notice anyway!
4) Tiny Prints' holiday card ornaments are always a favorite. This Crystal Sequins design has bright, shiny snowflake prints on the back that glitter and sparkle, but there's no glitter on the card to fall and mess up the floor. I still have dreams of decorating our Christmas tree entirely with Tiny Prints card ornaments!
5) In the end, the best holiday card design is the one that's right for you -- and that's what makes Tiny Prints so great. They have so many great designs, you're sure to find that perfect design! Their 2013 Holiday collection includes Contemporary, Classic, Vintage, Full bleed photos, All That Glitters, Bold Expressions, Simply Chic, Woodland Wonder & The New Tradition styles. Despite all the great design innovations, my top choice is the Vintage Christmas design, because it complements my holiday photos perfectly. This year, I took photos of the kids holding up chalkboard signs to spell out J-O-Y -- and what better way to frame the photos than with simple, striking black with beautiful white embellishments?
For each holiday card design, Tiny Prints lets you order matching matching address labels and envelope liners, as well as photo stickers, notebooks, and other photo gifts in matching or complementary designs.
Aren't these gorgeous cards? Which card design would you choose? Share your favorite, and you could win a $50 Tiny Prints gift card plus free shipping!
Win $50 to spend on Shutterfly
One lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will receive a code good for $50 off total order (plus free shipping) code at Tiny Prints.
Visit the Tiny Prints Holiday Cards page and leave a comment on this post telling me which card design is your favorite.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Follow bonggamom on Blogger (1 entry)
2) Follow bonggamom on Instagram (1 entry)
3) Follow bonggamom on Pinterest (1 entry)
4) Pin this giveaway on any of your Pinterest boards (1 entry -- you can use the "Pin It" button at the bottom of this page!).
5) "Like" Bonggamom Finds on Facebook and write this on my wall (1 entry):
I entered the Tiny Prints holiday giveaway! http://ow.ly/rb5HY
6) Tweet this (1 entry per day)
RT @bonggafinds Win a $50 @tinyprints gift card plus free shipping! Enter by 11/29 at http://ow.ly/rb5HY
7) Join any open giveaway on Bonggamom Finds (1 entry per giveaway you've joined)
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on November 29, 2013; I will draw 1 winner at random on November 30 and post their name after they confirm acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here.
Disclosure: Thanks to Tiny Prints for providing a gift card to give away and a second gift card for my personal use. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.