The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
Other people may be dreaming of a White Christmas, but I'm dreaming of a Wired Christmas. I cracked my iPad screen earlier this year, and in true like-mother-like-daughter fashion, The Pea cracked her phone screen, so even though both our devices still work, I'd love a new iPad and she'd love a new phone. The boys would love a new electronic piano. Alfie would love a home sound system. The kids could use a new Chromebook. Our oven door doesn't shut properly, so we're even thinking of getting a new range and oven for the kitchen! The list goes on and on. With so many tech gadgets on our gift list, it looks like we'll be shopping at the Best Buy Gift Center this holiday season. They're truly a one-stop shop for technology and appliance products, and here's why:
They've got expertise -- Blue Shirts and Geek Squad Agents who are passionate, highly trained, knowledgeable and impartial so they can help ensure you get the perfect gifts for your family and friends…and yourself.
They've got a Low Price Guarantee that ensures you're getting the most competitive price possible. You'll be able to get all your holiday shopping done in one place!
They've got 1,400 stores nationwide, so you can touch, test, try, and buy the latest technology. And if you prefer to shop in your pajamas, you can also buy online at bestbuy.com! The holiday season is so busy, it's great to be able to get your shopping done all in one place!
Here's a bit more information about the products that Best Buy carries:
- Phones: At Best Buy you can see and try all of the phones, carriers, plans and accessories under one roof with industry-leading trade-in options
- Tablets: Best Buy is the only place in America where customers can see all of the latest and greatest tablets.
- Computing: Best Buy features the best selection, advise, services and support in computing. They help set the market by working with the industry's tech leaders to develop a highly specialized and innovative assortment of laptops, many of which are only available at Best Buy.
- Mobile Accessories: Best Buy has one of the largest selections of accessories and wearables this holiday. Bluetooth speakers, smartwatches, health & fitness gear and headphones will truly rule holiday.
- Home Theater: Best Buy offers the world's newest technology, best assortment and service in home theater.
- Appliances: Best Buy is better positioned than ever to bring the latest small appliances and special deals to you.
- Gaming: Best Buy is THE destination for gaming this holiday. Not only dodo they have the latest Xbox and PlayStation consoles, but the hottest game releases and everything else you need for a great gaming experience.
- Music/Movies/Musical Instruments: Best Buy offers terrific deals on the best entertainment stocking stuffers.
- Digital Imaging: Best Buy features the newest selection of cameras, accessories and advise so you can find the perfect gift or capture your own holiday memories.
- Tech Services: Best Buy is home of the Geek Squad for help installing, repairing, troubleshooting, optimizing and offering all sorts of technical advice from every Best Buy store, in-home, online and by phone
Exclusive Blogger DiscountsTo make the holidays even merrier, here are a couple of great offers just for Bonggamom Finds readers!
Get 15% off Speakers, Headphones, Health & Fitness, Mattel and Fisher Price tech toys! This offer will be valid 12/1/13 to 1/15/14. Click on this link to print out the coupon for in-store shopping, or redeem on-line by entering the code bloggers15off at check out.
Get 10% off Headphones & Portable Speakers (excludes beats, bose and Sony)! This offer will be valid 12/1 to 1/18/14. Click on this link to print out the coupon for in-store shopping, or redeem on-line by entering the code bloggers10off at check out.
Disclosure: I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.