Sweet treats from Udi's Gluten Free


I received product samples to review

One of the most challenging aspects of having to follow a gluten-free diet is the restriction on wheat products.  So many of the foods we eat every day are bread-based -- sandwiches, cakes, cookies, pancakes, toast, etc... -- that it might seem overwhelming.

I have one word for you: Udi's.  They have so many gluten-free products that the only thing you'll be missing is the gluten!  Udi's sent me a box of gluten-free goodies to try, and being the Cookie Monster that I am, I immediately went for the sweet stuff.  Their Soft & Chewy Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites are to die for.  Moist, chewy, chocolatey, I'd treat myself to them any time!

Their Maple Pecan Chocolate Chip cookies also taste great, but are a bit too crumbly for my taste.  They break apart as soon as you touch them!



It's difficult to believe that their hamburger buns and bagels don't have any wheat flour in them.  They taste just like the regular whole-wheat version. They are a bit dry and crumbly, but that's easily solved by heating them up in the microwave for 30 seconds.  Served warm, they are as soft and tender and chewy as any bread.

If you have an intolerance for gluten or want to cut down on your wheat consumption or just want to see what the gluten-free craze is all about, check out Udi's products.  I don't think anyone could feel deprived when munching on any of them!




Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada