Just one week before Mickey's Halloween Party kicks off at the Disneyland Resort! I'm especially excited this year because for the first time ever, I'll be partying with Mickey and Minnie on opening night! I can't wait to watch the Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular and “Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade, meet Disney villains, ride Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, and go trick-or-treating throughout Disneyland Park. I'm taking 3Po and Jammy with me (unfortunately Alfie and The Pea have other commitments -- but there's always next time), and I'm furiously sewing the costume I plan to wear at the event (yes, grownups are allowed to come in costume!). We're going to be Hogwarts students from Gryffindor, Slytherin and Hufflepuff! Stay tuned for lots of Disney Halloween-themed posts and photos on both of my blogs...
Here are some of the things guests will enjoy at Mickey's Halloween Party:
* The whole family can visit Disneyland Park in costume (usually only children are allowed inside the park wearing costumes)
* Party guests can enter Disneyland Park up to 3 hours prior to the start of the party (the party starts at 7:00PM, so you can arrive as early as 4:00PM, and you can stay till midnight, so you can enjoy up to 8 full hours at Disneyland Park!)
* Trick-or-treat stations will be set up around the park. Adults and children can trick-or-treat for candy and healthy treats.
* New this year is the “Monsters U Dance Party” at Tomorrowland Terrace, a family-friendly "frat" party with Mike, Sulley and the gang from Monsters University.
* The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, hosted by “Master of Scare-omonies” Jack Skellington (presented exclusively for guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party)
* “Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade featuring some favorite characters, performed twice nightly
Disney villains arriving amid thunder and lightning to transform Town Square, Main Street, U.S.A., into Villains Square
* The Cadaver Dans ghoul quartet, performing Halloween-themed tunes aboard a drifting graveyard-themed raft on the Rivers of America
* Photo locations with some popular Disney and Pixar Pals, and Disney Villains
* Nearly all the Disneyland rides and attractions, plus Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
* Complimentary parking for one standard-size vehicle
Tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party purchased in advance are $59 each for selected nights, while tickets purchased on the event days are $67 each. All tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party on Wednesday, Oct. 30, and Halloween Night, Thursday, Oct. 31, are $74 each.
Mickey’s Halloween Party dates are: Friday, Sept. 27; Tuesday, Oct. 1; Friday, Oct. 4; Tuesday, Oct. 8; Friday, Oct. 11; Tuesday, Oct. 15; Friday, Oct. 18; Monday, Oct. 21; Wednesday, Oct. 23; Friday, Oct. 25; Monday, Oct. 28; Wednesday, Oct. 30; and Thursday, Oct. 31. Purchase your tickets early, because only a limited amount are sold, and they do sell out!
Don't forget to check my Mickey's Halloween Party FAQ post for more details and information!
Disclosure:The Disneyland Resort is providing accommodations, event tickets and park tickets so we can experience Mickey's Halloween Party and share our experiences. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.