Shabby Apple vintage style women's clothing


I am receiving a Shabby Apple dress as compensation for this post


I love wearing yoga pants and comfy cardigans, but I have to admit, I wish people dressed up more.  I don't mean everyone has to wear heels and corsets and suits and ties all the time -- look at Jackie Onassis or Audrey Hepburn.  They managed to look put together and elegant even when they were wearing shorts and oxford shirts or a skirt and blouse!

The women of the 40's and 50's did look pretty amazing, wearing dresses for every occasion from supermarket shopping to flying in an airplane.  If you want to channel those women and start adding more dresses to your wardrobe, look no further than Shabby Apple -- they make beautiful vintage clothing like dresses, skirts, swimsuits and accessories that make you look and feel like you've stepped out of a fashion magazine.  I've long been a fan of Shabby Apple's feminine style.  Their dresses aren't just for formal occasions, you can wear them (and look great) every single day.   Here are just some of  my favorite Shabby Apple dresses and where I would use them:


For traveling and exploring new places: Elizabeth Islands



For strolling along the boardwalk:  the Polly Hill


For soaking up some seaside sun: Toe the Line



For a summer wedding: the Mad Hatter (okay, this isn't an everyday occasion but I wanted to throw it into the mix to show you that Shabby Apple makes beautiful special occasion dresses as well!)


For a picnic in the park: the Riptide


For lounging around the house: the Beachcomber


Remember:  a Shabby Apple a day keeps the fashion doctors away!


Disclosure: Shabby Apple is sending a sample dress as a thank-you for this post.  The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Pin It

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

carlene123 on July 11, 2013 at 4:23 AM said...

So glad I found your blog!! Such great tips, thanks for sharing! Oh and I'm your newest follower ;) Women Clothing

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada