Yummie Tummie Thanksgiving Sale




I'm so glad that online shoppers also get the chance to snag some holiday bargains during Cyber Monday -- I've done the Black Friday thing, and I must say I prefer to be sitting in my jammies on the sofa, in front of my laptop, credit card in hand, rather than fighting the crowds in the cold, dark morning.

This year, my favorite shapewear company Yummie (formerly known as Yummie Tummie)has gotten into the game with a sale that lasts all the way from Black Friday to Cyber Monday. During that time, you'll get 30% off everything on YummieLife.com! Here are some of the bargains you'll find:



Thomson Briefie, $44 $29.80
Shortie, $46 $32.20
Thong, $42 $28.40

Lo Dress, $158 $110.60
Ines Dress, $178 $124.60

Knit Shapewear Legging, $78 $54.60
Raquel Knit Pant $128 $89.60
Milan Cotton Legging $76 $53.20



Check out these bargains and more on YummieLife.com between November 25 and November 28. Trust me, these are just what you need to help smooth out those post-Thanksgiving bulges!

Disclosure: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada