Pringles Grab N Go




Alfie and I grew up on opposite ends of the world, and our childhoods could not have been more different. But apparently there are some things about childhood that are universal. And no, I'm not talking about friends and balls and teddy bears -- I'm talking about Pringles. When I was growing up, Pringles was THE potato chip, and any kid who had a can of Pringles to share was an instant hero. I didn't realize how popular Pringles were in England until I first stayed at Alfie's parents' home; every time we had a sandwich for lunch (which was most days), they always served it with Pringles. I hardly ever keep chips at home, but whenever we visit England the kids know they're going to be allowed to eat Pringles pretty much every day.

As I mentioned, chips and crisps are not a regular fixture in our cupboard -- but I like to relax the rules a bit whenever we go on a road trip. Pringles are the perfect road trip snack because the can keeps them from getting crushed, the can fits perfectly in car cup holders and you can always reseal the crisps you don't get around to eating. I know, I know, 5 people can easily demolish a can of Pringles in one sitting, but we all have our favorite flavors, so we need multiple cans! Alfie loves Salt and Vinegar, The Pea loves Cheddar Cheese, 3Po loves Barbecue, and Jammy and I love Sour Cream and Onion. Just blogging about Pringles makes me want to open a can! And fortunately I can, because Pringles sent me several flavors in their newest size, the Grab & Go can. The 2.6 oz. size is about a third of the regular can size, so it's still good for sharing in the back seat of the car, but it's easier to carry in your purse or tote bag for on-the-go snacking. I hope they have Grab & Go sizes in England, because if they do, we are all set for our road trip to Wales next year!


About Pringles Grab & Go
Pringles Grab & Go offers the crisps you crave in smaller size cans, perfect to keep in your car, purse, desk anywhere a snack attack might strike on-the-go. Grab & Go comes in five flavors: Original, Sour Cream & Onion, Cheddar Cheese, BBQ and Pizza in 40g and 74g size cans.


Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. Product information is provided by Pringles and is indicated in italics. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

Michel on October 3, 2011 at 3:11 AM said...

This is the real one which i can personally say that made with totally on hygienic basis and methods.The best snacks for tours and visits.
Franchises and Ideas

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada