Introducing Orchard Bars from Liberty Orchards


Do you remember Aplets and Cotlets? These chewy, walnut-studded apple and apricot candies were my grandmother's favorite present, and every time I saw a box of these in her room I could never resist taking a piece. They had such an interesting texture, like Turkish Delight, and I loved the real fruity taste.

Perhaps because of the association with my grandmother, I tend to think of Aplets and Cotlets as a quaint, old-fashioned kind of candy -- but now Liberty Orchards, the makers of Aplets and Cotlets, have moved with the times and come up with a wonderful new treat called Orchard Bars.

About Orchard Bars
NEW from Washington State’s orchard country, all-natural Orchard Bars are loaded with real fruit, heart-healthy nuts, nutritious seeds, and protein-rich soy nuggets. No date paste filler, no peanuts, no strange substances from the lab. Just all-natural energy from fruits, nuts, and seeds.

The all natural, vegan and gluten free Orchard Bars are loaded with fruit and nuts, sunflower and flax seeds. The result is a delicious burst of flavor rich in antioxidants (vitamins A & C), low in sodium, vegan, gluten free high in Omega-3 and a good source of protein. And with no preservatives, no artificial flavors or colors, and no cholesterol or saturated fat, they are a great, healthy snack before soccer practice or on the way to piano lessons.


Liberty Orchards sent me a sample of each of their Orchard Bar varieties -- Blueberry Pomegranate & Almond, Pineapple Coconut & Macadamia, and Strawberry Raspberry & Walnut -- and I have a confession to make. I loved them so much, I ate all three by myself. Shh! Don't tell Alfie and the kids, but I couldn't bring myself to share. These Orchard Bars are fantastic! The "About" section above reads like a health food ad, but Orchard Bars are no mealy, wheat-germy, bland-tasting bars. They are bursting with flavor! Not sugary, syrupy flavor, but real fruity flavor. Just typing this makes me crave more Orchard Bars -- unfortunately, their availability is ultra-limited, mostly in the Northwestern states and on the Liberty Orchards online store. You can check to see where Orchard Bars are sold here.

Here's hoping they get Orchard Bars into more stores soon....


Try Orchard Bars for $2.50
If you can't find Orchard Bars in your local store, don't worry -- you can purchase a sample of Orchard Bars from the Liberty Orchards online store for just $2.50, shipping included! They'll send you their Blueberry Pomegranate & Almond bar and their Strawberry Raspberry & Walnut bar. It's the best $2.50 you'll ever spend! (the fine print: first-time customers only, one sample per customer, US addresses only)

Disclosure: I received a sample of Orchard Bars to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. Product information is provided by Liberty Orchards and is indicated in italics. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada