Monday, July 25, 2011
The developers of HairMax at home hair care product line know a thing or two about providing hair with more luster, shine and manageability than many of the products available on the market. The sulfate free hair care products gently cleanse and condition the hair without stripping essential oils. Natural botanicals add shine and manageability to make your hair look fuller, thicker and healthier. HairMax utilizes phytic acid, a natural anti-oxidant to lower the pH and dissolve the build-up of oxidative stress layers on the scalp.
HairMax is giving away their full product line, worth $39, to one lucky Bonggamom Finds reader! This prize includes:
* HairMax enhancing shampoo
* HairMax revitalizing conditioner
* HairMax invigorating scalp treatment
* HairMax hair fortifier
Visit HairMax.com, then leave a comment on this post and tell me which product you would like to try. This entry must be completed before extra entries qualify.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Subscribe to Bonggamom Finds updates (1 entry).
2) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Networked Blogs (1 entry).
3) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Blogger(1 entry).
4) Write this on the Bonggamom Finds Facebook page (1 entry):
I entered the Hairmax giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/bonggaprizes
5) Follow @bonggafinds on Twitter and tweet this, up to once per day (1 entry per day, leave a comment with the tweet link for each tweet):
Win the complete Hairmax hair care product line from @bonggafinds http://tinyurl.com/bonggaprizes #giveaways
6) Join any of the open giveaways on Bonggamom Finds (1 entry per giveaway joined)
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on August 10, 2011; I will draw a winner at random on August 11 and post the winner's name after the winner confirms acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here. Good luck!
Disclosure: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.