Free Food


Who doesn't love free stuff? Here are some deals for free treats that I discovered this week:

Free ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery

Northern California Cold Stone Creamery stores are offering a free Kids' ice cream (3 oz.) with 1 mix-in for every purchase of a Love It or larger size. I found out about this at our local Cold Stone Creamery store, but I couldn't find any information about this online and there was no expiration date on the sign.


Free kids' meals at IKEA
Kids under 12 get a free $2.45 combo meal from July 1-4.


Free ice cream at Walmart

Selected Walmart stores are offering free samples of NESTLÉ® DRUMSTICK® LIL’ DRUMS™ Sundae Cone at your local store, while supplies last.


Happy eating!

Disclosure: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada