Energizer Keep Going Goodies


I feel really lucky to have been chosen as Energizer's Keep Going Blogger® for San Francisco. As if sponsoring my participation fee in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure® weren't enough, Energizer also sent me a gigantic gift basket full of Energizer® goodies!


I just had to take a photo of the explosion of pink that has invaded our guest room. First and foremost is my new BFF, a pink plush Energizer Bunny®, who'll be keeping me company on my 3-day adventure this October. I'll be taking quite a lot of pink stuff with me -- they gave me a pink bracelet, pink water bottle, pink toiletry case, pink "Energizer Keep Going Blogger®" bandanna and three pink "Energizer Keep Going Blogger®" tshirts.

To record my thoughts and memories during the journey, I've got a new journal and Flip video camera, and to make sure I can blog and tweet throughout the event, I've got a ton of Energizer batteries and some great Energizer chargers. The laptop charger came in really handy during the first day of school -- I was manning our PTA's eScrip table, and had my laptop available for parents who wanted to sign up on the spot. My laptop battery only lasts about 90 minutes, and with no power outlet in sight, that extra Energizer laptop battery was a lifesaver. And I love my new Energizer charger kit because it can charge practically any electronic device -- my iPod, my cellphone, Alfie's cellphone, The Pea's iPod, The Pea's MP3 player, the boys' videogames, you name it. It even comes with a car charger adapter so we can take it with us on road trips.

If only Energizer could come up with a battery that could hook up to humans to make sure I can finish that 60-mile walk. Until then, I'll just have to rely on good shoes, proper nutrition, and regular training. On second thought, nix that human battery idea, I'm happy with the rest of the stuff! Thanks, Energizer!

Disclosure: I received a product samples featured above, but was not paid to review them or give my opinions. Product information is provided by the featured company/product and is clearly indicated as such. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Energizer is sponsoring my participation fee and fundraising requirement for this event, but I would love to be able to raise more for breast cancer. Please help me reach my goal of $1000! Any amount helps and is greatly appreciated. You can click on the widget below to donate to the Susan G. Komen foundation.

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen San Francisco Bay    Area 3-Day for the Cure!

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

L Howard on September 3, 2010 at 5:37 PM said...

What a wonderful cause to support! Love your pink bunny!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada