Monday, January 25, 2010
Today is laundry day, and I swear I'm still finding odd socks from when the boys were babies. Okay, maybe not infants but size 2 socks are still showing up in closet corners and behind heavy furniture from time to time. The point is, short of chaining your baby's socks to their feet, parents have resigned themselves to buying a gazillion pairs of baby socks and resigning themselves to losing said socks because it's a fact of life that their baby will kick those socks off.
I've got a giveaway today for a product that aims to change all that. Stay Put Socks are clear plastic rings that slip on over your baby's socks and prevent the socks from falling off. One package sells for $23.94 and contains 6 sizes, from newborn to 18 months, so you can move up sizes as your baby grows and the rings will never be too tight around the ankles. Founder Kate Brotherson says that some of her customers even use the rings outside of their babies footed pjs to keep their legs in, as well as putting them over the little mittens that go on babies hands to keep them from scratching their face. I haven't seen this product for myself yet, but Kate is sending me a pair to review and I can't wait to see how they work on my little 3-month old niece.
Kate has generously provided a pack of Stay Put Socks to one lucky Bonggamom Finds reader. The winner gets a package with Stay Put Socks rings in their choice of size (check out the size chart) and color (it's a clear plastic ring with a blue dot or a pink dot).
Tweet the following message:
@StayPutSocks if I win your giveaway on @bonggafinds I would love a pack of Stay Put Socks in size __ and color ___! http://tinyurl.com/yea58n4
Fill in the first blank with your choice of size, and the second blank with your choice of blue or pink. Then come back here and leave a comment with the link to your tweet.
You can do any or all of the following, (you can only do each extra entry once; please leave a separate comment for each extra entry):
1) Follow StayPutSocks on Twitter (leave a comment with your twitter user name)).
2) Become a Fan of StayPutSocks on Facebook (leave a comment with your Facebook id).
3) Subscribe to Bonggamom Finds updates by email (leave a comment with your email address).
4) Become a fan of Bonggamom Finds on Facebook (leave a comment with your FB id).
5) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Blogger(leave a comment with your Blogger profile name).
6) Join any of the other giveaways currently running on Bonggamom Finds (leave a comment here with the name of the other giveaway you joined).
7) Tweet this giveaway (leave a comment with a link to your tweet). Here is a sample tweet you can copy and paste:
Win a pack of Stay Put Socks from @bonggafinds and @StayPutSocks http://tinyurl.com/yea58n4
Maximum of 8 entries per person. This giveaway ends at midnight PST on Feb. 9, 2009; I will draw a winner at random on Feb. 23 and post the winner's name as soon as the winner confirms acceptance. For additional giveaway rules, click here. Good luck!
I will be receiving a product sample for a possible future review post, but no monetary compensation for this or any future posts. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.