Monday, January 18, 2010
A few days ago I posted about the celebrity climb to Mt. Kilimanjaro to raise awareness of the need for clean drinking water around the globe. The good new is, they're reached the top! The bad news is, the need is greater than ever, what with catastrophes like the Haiti earthquake cutting access to clean drinking water for thousands of people. My previous post listed 3 ways you can help:
* Donate to the CSDW - just a dollar donation gives a child clean water for 50 days.
* Donate to the Summit on the Summit effort.
* Buy a PUR drinking system. For every PUR system purchase, one week of clean drinking water is provided to a child.
Here's a fourth way to help: simply become a fan of PUR Water on Facebook. For each new Facebook fan they get, PUR will donate 10 cents to the CSDW program, enough to provide 10 liters of clean drinking water!
It's so easy, and the need is so great, I encourage everyone to sign up!
One lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will receive a PUR water filter pitcher.
Head over to PUR Water and tell me which filtration product you would like to own.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following, (you can only do each entra entry once; please leave a separate comment for each extra entry):
1) Become a Fan of PUR Water on Facebook (leave a comment with your FB id).
2) Become a fan of Bonggamom Finds on Facebook (leave a comment with your FB id).
3) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Blogger(leave a comment with your Blogger profile name).
4) Tweet this giveaway (leave a comment with a link to your tweet). Here is a sample tweet you can copy and paste:
Win a PUR water pitcher from @bonggafinds http://tinyurl.com/y88qx7c
Maximum of 5 entries per person. This giveaway ends at midnight PST on January 30, 2009; I will draw a winner at random on January 31 and post the winner's name as soon as the winner confirms acceptance. For additional giveaway rules, click here. Good luck!
I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.