Help Baby Star Help Haiti


With all the devastation and suffering going on in Haiti right now, I am heartened to see so many individuals and companies rallying around them and trying to help. I've decided to feature on my blog any business donating a portion of their sales to relief efforts, or any organization dedicated to relief efforts. By doing so, I hope to recognize them for their humanitarianism, spread awareness of Haiti's plight, and induce people to help. Here is one such business:



If you know of any other businesses donating to Haiti relief efforts, please email me at bonggamom@yahoo.com and I will be happy to post about them.

I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada