When it comes to scooters, our family has always had a bit of a math problem. Specifically, we have 3 kids and 2 scooters. One is an original A-series Razor, and one is a Razor knockoff. Both were purchased from neighbors whose teenage daughters had outgrown them after years of use. They are great scooters, but since we only have 2, the kids always
S we were absolutely delighted to receive an A2 Razor scooter to review from CSN Stores (more specifically, their online toy store, ToysAndGamesOnline.com). CSN has over 200 online retail sites selling just about anything under the sun, from wall sconces to water bottles. Every CSN store that I checked out offered really high-quality products, not junky, cheapy stuff. What's more, all stores have competitive prices (with lots of discounts !), easy ordering, and free shipping for orders over $69.
As for the Razor itself, what can I say that hasn't already been said? Razor created the modern scooter craze in the USA almost single handedly (or should I say single brandedly), and they're one of the most popular scooters in the country. And with good reason:
* Our Razor is lightweight and foldable, so it's easy to carry around and store.
* Anyone from age 4 to 84 can learn to ride one.
* The quality is second to none. My kids are not brand conscious at all, they don't know the difference between Razor and any other brand, but all of them preferred our old Razor over our old Razor knockoff. It just gives a better ride!
* They're a bit like the Energizer Bunny -- they last and last. Our old A series Razor is about 10 years old. The foam handgrips are torn from constant use, and it doesn't fold so well anymore, but other than that it's still going strong, and I expect our new Razor to last just as long.
Here's what Razor has to say: Producing some of the most popular and visually recognizable scooters in the country, Razor has been credited with the recreation of the scooter craze in the USA. Starting with the original kick scooter, Razor has used its distinctive patented single lever folding system and rear fender brake through the evolution of their kick scooters.
Each scooter is constructed of Aircraft-grade aluminum to provide maximum durability without weighing the rider down. Features such as the foam grip handlebars and durable grip tape are engineered to achieve a system that allows riders to utilize every inch of their scooters. In 2000, the ever popular A Series Kick Scooter won the coveted Toy of the Year award.
Win It! CSN Stores is giving away an A Kick Scooter by Razor to one lucky Bonggamom Finds reader!
Go to the list of CSN Stores, then leave a comment here with the name of one CSN Store. Easy? Here's the catch -- no duplicates allowed! If another commenter with an early timestamp has already mentioned a store in his/her comment, you have to pick another CSN Store. It shouldn't be too hard -- after all, there are over 200 CSN stores!
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following (please leave a separate comment for each extra entry):
1) Go to the list of CSN Stores, then leave a comment here telling me which online store you would be most likely to shop at. Unlike the required entry, it's ok to mention a store that another commenter has already mentioned -- it will be interesting to see which stores are the most popular!
2) Grab my blog button and post it up on your blog (leave a comment here with your blog URL).
3) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Blogger(leave a comment with your Blogger profile name).
4) Tweet this giveaway (leave a comment with a link to your tweet). Here is a sample tweet you can copy and paste:
Win a Razor scooter from @bonggafinds http://tinyurl.com/ydlzkrs
Maximum of 5 entries per person. This giveaway ends at midnight PST on October 15, 2009.; I will draw a winner at random on October 16 and post the winner's name on the comments section soon after. For additional giveaway rules, click here. Good luck!
I received a product sample for this post, but no monetary compensation. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.