A (Paper) Fantasy Come True



Holy cow!! I'm a winner! I just got word that my Woodland Fairy Outfit has been chosen as the winning entry in the Klutz Paper Fashions Fantasy Design Challenge!

Here's the story: Klutz invited craft bloggers from near and far to submit their very own original fantasy outfit created using their new book, Klutz Paper Fashions Fantasy. I was given a copy of the book to review and invited to enter as well. The book is so much fun for little girls (and now you know, big ones too) because it contains stencils and patterned papers and embellishments and everything you need to create fantasy fashions out of paper.

I'm still flabbergasted that I won! I certainly don't think of myself as a craft blogger, just someone who loved doodling and creating so much as a little girl that she still occasionally dabbles in it when she thinks no one else is looking. There were so many amazing designs! Alfie, loyal soul that he is, told me he didn't think any of the other designs was any better than mine. I was told that Klutz chose my design because it used the most materials and elements from the book. But I'm so happy they liked it, I'm going to accept and say thanks before the Klutz people change their minds! So thank you, Klutz, Thank You!!

3 Comments, Leave yours here:

Carrie on September 28, 2009 at 2:59 PM said...

That's great!!!

Wendi P on September 28, 2009 at 7:35 PM said...

Congrats! It is a fabulous design :-)
I am sure that if I would have won the Klutz kit I would have !wrestled it away from my girls so that I could take a turn. I like bling

mama speak on September 29, 2009 at 11:53 PM said...

Congrats!!! I'm jealous. B/c of your post/contest on this, I'm buying several of these books (or one of the variations) for multiple b-days & X-mas gifts. Tell Klutz THAT! (And tell them to send me a book and see what I can do, b/c I know my DD won't share when she gets one. ;-)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada