There are some GREAT giveaways going on around the blogosphere right now! I think it's great that bloggers and companies are teaming up in such a great win-win partnership: companies get to spread the word about their products, bloggers get more visitors to their sites, readers find out about cool new products and get the chance to win great prizes. Here are some giveaways that I'd LOVE to win:
* A Lucky Me Tee so I can tell the world I'm a mom of 3.
* A set of Oliver's Labels to help my kids identify which stuff is theirs.
* A basket of yummy Easter Egg cookies.
* A Wireless HP Photosmart C6380 so I can free myself from messy wires and cables and print from anywhere I want.
* Bummas reusable cloth wipes in the cutest colors ever.
* Label Daddy clothing labels are cute, easy to apply and stick like glue.
* Boy do I need a $25 Office Max giftcard so I can start organizing my workspace.
* My kids would love this Crayola Easter Basket to play with on Easter morning.
* Inspiring, encouraging and loving Parenting Cards.
* High-quality Cardstock Photo Cards to show off my adorable kids.
* Some Tiny Prints graduation announcements for my twins to pass out to relatives when they graduate from preschool (no, it's not overkill, it's an achievement!)
* Pretty personalized necklaces from Little Dots and Pretty Spots to adorn the pretty neck of my Pretty Pea.
* A Hip Tee for me to hide my muffin top.
* A $75 gift certificate to The Children's Place and a celebrity-autographed messenger bag from Ellie and Eve -- if you simply must win this, Barefoot Mommies also has the same giveaway -- and if you reeelly want those celeb messenger bags, The Children's Place is holding a charity E-Bay auction benefitting Books for Kids.
* Some crafty, creative toys from Action Toys to keep the kids occupied on rainy days, summer days, and whenever.