Chic, classy stamps



I recently won a Three Designing Women self-inking stamp from chic online boutique Good for the Kids and the wild, wacky women at Room 704. Self-inking stamps have been around since forever, but TDW's stamps are so, soooooo chic. As in sophisticated chic. As in Martha Stewart chic. As in my-library-books-are-alphabetized-and-labeled chic. No more freebie return address labels with cheesy designs for my snail mail, oh no. All my envelopes -- and library books and paper napkins and gift tags and anything else I can find to stamp -- are going to look like I have a social secretary and a summer house in Maine. Ok, maybe not. But I can dream, can't I?

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

dawn224 on April 23, 2009 at 5:43 PM said...

mmmm. i soo need to get me one.... will it organize my life?

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada