Recipe for a Great TV Show


When The Travel Channel informed me that Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre Foods show was beginning a new season this week, I was happy to take a sneak peek at the first episode. Check it out:



I love food and I love travel, so shows about global cuisine are right up my alley. And two of last season's episodes were particularly close to my heart: Bizarre Foods Philippines and Bizarre Foods UK. Of course, as the title suggests, Bizarre Foods doesn't really showcase your everyday, run-of-the-mill cuisine -- which probably makes it even more fascinating. So you've got that gross-food-reality-TV shock value mixed in with the gorgeous scenery, fascinating cultures and yummy food. And of course, you've got Andrew Zimmern, who I think is a great guy with a heart of gold and a stomach of steel. That's a winning recipe!

Bizarre Foods Tanzania premiered last Tuesday, April 14, but Andrew still has a lot of globe-trotting to do this season. He'll be visiting South Korea, the Australian Outback, Sydney, Singapore, Texas, Nicarague, Puerto Rico and the jungles of Mexico. Grab the Pepto Bismol!

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada