The Hip-T -- hip or slip?



I was browsing around blogger Miranda's website, when one of the sponsors of her Blogaversary Party caught my eye: the My hip-T. My eyes lit up when I saw it because I have a long-ish torso and I'm always looking for long-ish tops to cover it up. I went over to their site and discovered that the product is not actually a top, it's a spandex band -- like a strapless tank top -- that you wear around your hips, under your regular tops, and it effectively covers up your plumber's butt, muffin top, and other unsightly sights.
So, what do you think? Should I buy? Shouldn't I? I dunnooooo....... I would have preferred a real top. But then again, if I buy one or two in basic colors, I can wear them with low-cut jeans, under all my shorter tops, and I don't have to buy a whole new wardrobe of long-ish tops. Maybe I'll just join their hip_T giveaway and try to snag a free one for myself!

2 Comments, Leave yours here:

evelester @ gmail.com on March 4, 2009 at 8:56 PM said...

I sooo need one of these!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I will be trying one of these. Thanks for the info




Rachel Ferrucci

http://touchd.net

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada