Hair styling for lazy moms


Now that I've cut my hair, it has really sprung to life. Now that it isn't weighed down by its length, the natural wave and body in my hair has returned in full force. Every morning I send The Pea into hysterics with my crazy, puffed-up morning hair.



I'm still working on a hairstyle regimen, but right now what works for me for the crazy morning rush is a quick douse of tap water and a couple of squirts of Aveda's Smooth Infusion style-prep smoother to work through my damp hair. I run a comb through my hair and fluff up the ends, and that's it.


I've found that Curly Q's Moist Curls Moisturizer (which actually belongs to The Pea -- shh, don't let her know). helps tame the mid-day dry frizziness. And the Radiant Ringlets Curl Gloss (again, owned by The Pea) gives a nice shine for evening styling.

Note, not once have I mentioned the words "blow dry". I'm hoping I can still get by without it. Thanks to these products, I think my hair looks (and smells) deeevine.

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

nanja on January 19, 2009 at 6:53 PM said...

I'll have to let my daughter know about these. She has curly rather unruly hair. She may enjou trying these

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada