I received a Yogurtland gift card
When it comes to frozen yogurt, I generally prefer the plain tart flavor -- why mess with perfection? But over the last couple of years, my favorite froyo joint, Yogurtland, has been introducing some flavors that are just too good to resist -- Dulce de Licious, Orangesicle, and Blue Lychee Bliss to be precise.
Next week Yogurtland will be introducing a new set of flavors that are sure to drive me looney -- Looney Tunes, that is! Their six new flavors are inspired by Looney Tunes characters Bugs, Daffy, Road Runner, Tweety, Marvin and Taz. Here's a rundown of the new flavors:
• Inspired by Daffy Duck, Decadent Dark Chocolate Orange frozen yogurt blends premium cocoa with a light natural orange finish for a flavor that’s so decadent it’s deth-picable! Top it off with dark chocolate, orange-covered cranberries.
• The best thing since the illudium Q-36 space modulator, Kosmic Fruit Kaboom Sorbet is out-of-this world delicious with pineapple, lime, banana and a secret ingredient – spinach. Need more Kaboom? Top if off with Pop Rocks for an added explosion of flavor. (59-cents per individual packet)
• On the delicate side, Lemon Cream Cookie frozen yogurt is a tasty “tweat” even Tweety Bird would “twy.” Made with real cookies and lemon, this flavor will make putty tats jealous.
• Inspired by Road Runner, Cactus Berry Tart combines real cactus pear with Northwest marion blackberries, blueberries, and red raspberries for a light tart taste guaranteed to cool down even the hottest day in the desert. “Beep! Beep!”
• Taz would chew his way through anything to get to Yogurtland’s Devil’s Food Cake frozen yogurt. Top it off this untamed chocolate deliciousness with shaved curls of dark chocolate that will leave taste buds swirling.
I'm already drooling over the thought of Decadent Dark Chocolate Orange. Actually, I can't wait to try all the new flavors!
Each character will have their own collectible spoon and cup, and Yogurtland is offering a new line of co-branded merchandise including notepads, pencils, key chains and melamine bowls, while supplies last.
The promotion kicks off July 8 with character appearances, prizes, and free yogurt parties at select Yogurtland locations. The flavors will be in Yogurtland stores from July 8 till September 15, so make sure you try them all!
One lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will receive a $10 Yogurtland gift card!
Leave a comment on this post telling me which new Looney Tunes flavor you would most like to try.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Follow bonggamom on Blogger (1 entry)
2) Follow bonggamom on Instagram (1 entry)
3) Follow bonggamom on Pinterest (1 entry)
4) Pin this giveaway on any of your Pinterest boards with the hashtag #FlavorsWithCharacter (1 entry -- you can use the "Pin It" button at the bottom of this page!).
5) "Like Bonggamom Finds" on Facebook and write this on my wall (1 entry):
I entered the Yogurtland giveaway! http://ow.ly/mympJ
6) Tweet this once per day (1 entry per day)
RT @bonggafinds Win a $10 Yogurtland giftcard! Enter by 7/14 at http://ow.ly/mympJ #FlavorsWithCharacter
7) Join any open giveaway on Bonggamom Finds (1 entry for every giveaway you join)
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on July 14, 2013; I will draw a winner at random on July 15 and post their name after they confirm acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here.
Disclosure: I received a Yogurtland gift card so I could try the new flavors, and a second gift card for a giveaway prize. Product information (in italics) is provided by Yogurtland. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.