Speaking of celebrating, that's just what one lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will be able to do with the $20 Whole Foods Market gift card that I'm giving away today! Whole Foods has given me a $20 gift card for one winner to try out something from Whole Foods, whether it's a savory snack like artisanal vegan cheese, a tasty treat decadent summer fruit dessert, or a pantry staple like (my new favorite legume!) organic red lentils.
Leave a comment on this page and tell me what you would buy with $20 at Whole Foods.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Follow bonggamom on Blogger (1 entry)
2) Follow bonggamom on Instagram (1 entry)
3) Follow bonggamom on Pinterest (1 entry)
4) "Like Bonggamom Finds" on Facebook and write this on my wall (1 entry):
I entered the Whole Foods gift card giveaway! http://ow.ly/ntCX5
5) Pin this giveaway on Pinterest (1 entry)
RT @bonggafinds You could win a $20 Whole Foods gift card! Enter by 8/12 at http://ow.ly/ntCX5
7) Leave a comment on my Whole Foods artisanal vegan cheese post (1 entry).
8) Leave a comment on my Whole Foods summer desserts post (1 entry).
9) Join any open giveaway on Bonggamom Finds (1 entry for every giveaway you join)
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on August 12, 2013; I will draw a winner at random on August 13 and post their name after they confirm acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here.
Disclosure: Thanks to Whole Foods for providing the gift card giveaway prize. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.