Totino's Pizzeria Rolls bake up hot and crispy in your oven in 13-15 minutes. A couple of tips:
* Don't overbake, because the rolls will split and the filling will spill out of them. We learned that the hard and messy way with our first batch!
* Don't eat them right out of the oven. The filling is super-hot, and will scald your mouth!
Totino's Pizzeria Rolls taste FANTASTIC, but let's face it, they're not the healthiest of snacks, so in the interest of balanced nutrition I served them with a healthy salad. I also think they would make amazing topping for minestrone soup!
Totino's Pizzeria Rolls even taste great when cold! The other day I packed some Totino's Pizzeria Rolls in my kids' lunchboxes, along with some lettuce, tomatoes and dried pineapples. Their lunchboxes came back home completely empty.
Unfortunately my supermarket only had Meatball Marinara variety so I didn't get to taste the other two. That's something to look forward to!
About Totino's Pizzeria Rolls
Bring the flavor of an Italian pizzeria into your home! Totino's is introducing three new flavors of pizza snacks with their all-new Pizzeria line. The new Cheesy Garlic, Chicken Parmesan and Meatball Marinara are flavors everyone in your family will enjoy. Look for Totino's® Pizzeria Rolls next time you're in the freezer section of your local grocery store and bring home the Italian pizzeria taste kids and adults love. In just 60 seconds, you can’t get more Italian!
Save on Totino's Pizzeria Rolls
Don’t forget to like Totino’s on Facebook and redeem a coupon for 50¢ off on one package of any new Pizzeria flavor (while supplies last).
Win a Totino's Pizzeria Rolls Prize Pack
One lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will win a Totino's Pizzeria Rolls Prize Pack, which includes:
- 3 VIP coupons, so you can try each of the 3 new flavors FREE
- 4-tile wood handle tray with salt and pepper shaker set
Leave a comment on this post and tell me which flavor of Totino's Pizzeria Rolls you would most like to try.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Follow bonggamom on Blogger (1 entry)
2) Follow bonggamom on Instagram (1 entry)
3) Follow bonggamom on Pinterest (1 entry)
4) Pin this giveaway on any of your Pinterest boards (1 entry -- you can use the "Pin It" button at the bottom of this page!).
5) "Like Bonggamom Finds" on Facebook and write this on my wall (1 entry):
I entered the Totino's Pizzeria Rolls giveaway! http://ow.ly/jGTyv
RT @bonggafinds You could win an Italian bistro serving set + coupons for FREE Totino's Pizzeria Rolls! Enter by Apr 15 at http://ow.ly/jGTyv
7) Join any open giveaway on Bonggamom Finds (1 entry for every giveaway you join)
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on April 15, 2013; I will draw a winner at random on April 16 and post their name after they confirm acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here.
Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. Product information (in italics), review sample and giveaway prize were provided by General Mills and Totino's via MyBlogSpark. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.