I received a sample for review
Now that I'm in my ahem! early forties, I think a lot more about aging, or more specifically, the appearance of aging. There's nothing we can do about getting older, but there's a lot we can do about looking old! Staying hydrated, getting lots of rest, exercising regularly, eating good foods, removing stress from your life and maintaining a good skincare routine can really go a long way towards keeping mind and body young.
I recently received an invitation from Racinne USA to try out their Ultimate Youth Power Series anti-aging collection, which utilizes plant stem cells (Koren Ginseng Callus Exracts). Like human stem cells, plant stem cells have great regeneration ability, so the idea behind using these plant stem cells is that they increase the skin's regenerative abilities, actually teach your skin to repair itself! Combined with other anti-aging ingredients like Adenosine and SH-DP-9 neuropeptides, the plant stem cells in Racinne's Ultimate Youth Power Series collection claims to get your skin looking younger in 30 days.
The series consists of 4 main steps:
2) Apply Ultimate Youth Power Serum
3) Target aging problem areas with Ultimate Youth Power Neck Emulsion, Ultimate Youth Power Eye Serum and Ultimate Youth Power Eye Cream
4) Finish off with Ultimate Youth Power Lotion (for the day) and Ultimate Youth Power Cream (at night)
(You can read more about each product in the Ultimate Youth Power Collection on Racinne's website)
I've only been trying out the collection for about a week, but here are several things I've noticed:
* Getting into the routine of using these products has been very easy. To make it even easier, you might want to get a permanent marker and number all of the bottles so you remember the correct order!
* My skin certainly seems to like these products -- no rashes or irritation or discoloration whatsoever.
* I love the fragrance, it's very subtle and pleasant.
* I love how the creams and lotions feel on my skin, light and absorbent.
* I love how the creams and lotions make my skin feel after I apply them (all soft and smooth!)
* I'm surprised that the Ultimate Youth Power collection does not contain a cleansing product.
* I'm disappointed that none of the creams, serums or lotions in the Ultimate Youth Power collection contain SPF protection.
Like I said, it has only been about a week, so I can't make any claims about my youthful appearance, but they do feel great on my skin, so I'm happy to keep using the in my quest for smooth, wrinkle-free skin!
Win the Racinne Ultimate Youth Power Collection
One lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will receive the complete, full-sized set of Racinne anti-aging products (value $267):
- Power Cream
- Eye Serum
- Neck Cream
Leave a comment on this post and share a tip for looking and feeling youthful.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Follow bonggamom on Blogger (1 entry)
2) Follow bonggamom on Instagram (1 entry)
3) Follow bonggamom on Pinterest (1 entry)
4) Pin this giveaway on any of your Pinterest boards (1 entry -- you can use the "Pin It" button at the bottom of this page!).
5) "Like Bonggamom Finds" on Facebook and write this on my wall (1 entry):
I entered the Racinne Ultimate Youth Power giveaway! http://ow.ly/jQ2gO
RT @bonggafinds U could win the complete Ultimate Youth Power skincare collection by Racinne USA! Enter by 4/21 at http://ow.ly/jQ2gO
7) Join any open giveaway on Bonggamom Finds (1 entry for every giveaway you join)
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on April 21, 2013; I will draw a winner at random on April 22 and post their name after they confirm acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here.
Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.