Potty. Pee-pee. Wee-wee. Poopy. At some time or another, we all have to talk about the ickier aspects of going to the bathroom in public, but most of us use cutesy names instead of the more direct terms so we don't ruin the appetites of the people around us. That's why Cottonelle is searching for a creative name for their two-step bathroom process of cleaning yourself with Cottonelle toilet paper and Cottonelle wipes. Which, by the way, is an awesome process -- I'm a bidet kind of girl myself, but since we don't have bidets at home, I like to wash myself with water, then wipe dry, when I pee, but when I'm on the road I think using Cottonelle wipes is the next best thing.
Anyway, back to the naming. As I mentioned, Cottonelle is searching for a witty, funny-yet-tasteful name for the Cottonelle® Care Routine (paper + wipes), and they need your help! They have a fun Name It generator on their Facebook page where anyone can create and share a witty name. You can create a name with their randomizer, customize a name to match your personality and toilet care habits, or come up with a name that's entirely your own. Submit your name to Cottonelle, and you can enter for the chance to win a year's supply of Cottonelle products! Two winners will be chosen each week (on Two-Step Tuesday, naturally) until February 25, 2013. (For full details and rules, go to the official contest rules page).
Cottonelle's Book of Names to see what other people have come up with. Here are my favorites:
Double Booty Duty
2 Step Shiny Heinie
The Clean Getaway
Obi Wan Clean-Obi
The T.P. Tango
Hilarious! I can't pretend to compete with those names, but since we're going on vacation soon, I thought I might provide some of my own names, inspired by our upcoming trip, to get you started:
* Since we're going to the London Olympics in a couple of weeks, how about Winning Wipe or Gold Medal Grind?
* Since we'll be in the UK, I thought it would be good to use the local lingo. Everyone in London will understand Lovely Loo!
* We're going on a road trip from the UK to France and Belgium, so we'll be stopping at lots of roadside restrooms along the way, which means we'll have to do the Road Trip Rub to stay clean :)
Now it's your turn -- what name would you choose? Share your name and you could win the giveaway below!
Win a Cottonelle Clean Care Kit
One lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will receive a Clean Care Kit from Cottonelle, which includes:
1 tub of Cottonelle Flushable moist wipes
1 pack of Cottonelle Ultra Care toilet paper
1 travel pack of moist wipes
1 solo pack of moist wipes
1 pack of Name It post-it notes
Come up with your own name using the Name It widget above, then leave a comment on this post and tell me your name. This entry must be completed before any extra entries will count.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Blogger (1 entry)
2) Follow bonggamom on Instagram (1 entry)
3) Follow bonggamom on Pinterest (1 entry)
4) Like Bonggamom Finds on Facebook (1 entry).
5) Write this on the Bonggamom Finds Facebook page (1 entry):
I entered the Cottonelle giveaway! http://bit.ly/OEKK8U
6) Host the Cottonelle Name It widget on your own blog (1 entry).
7) Follow @Cottonelle on Twitter and tweet your Cottonelle Care Routine Name (1 entry)
@Cottonelle my Care Routine Name is _____________________! #NameIt
8) Follow @bonggafinds on Twitter and tweet this, up to once per day (1 entry per day):
RT @bonggafinds Share Ur Cottonelle Clean Care name & u could win a Cottonelle Clean Care Kit! Enter by 7/22 at http://bit.ly/OEKK8U #NameIt
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on July 22, 2012; I will draw a winner at random on July 23 and post his/her name after she/he confirms acceptance. For additional giveaway rules, click here.
Disclosure: Thank you again to Cottonelle for sponsoring my post. Visit them on Facebook to share your name! I was selected for participation in this program by the Clever Girls Collective. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.