How's that holiday shopping going? What? Didn't want to brave the crowds in the stores? I don't blame you! We spent all of Black Friday and the Thanksgiving weekend painting the insides of our kitchen cabinets, so we missed out on all the great deals..... or did we? Thank goodness for Cyber Monday! If you're like me and you don't feel like braving the Black Friday crowds, Cyber Monday is a godsend.
Except, of course, I missed Cyber Monday too. Oh, drat!
Are you a procrastinator like me? Never fear! Sam's Club still has incredible deals, because their Cyber Monday is actually Cyber Week -- their deals last all week! You still have 2 more days (until Friday, December 2) to take advantage of their exclusive savings. Here are some of the deals they've got going:
- Serta Mattress Set (King or Queen) & Cuisinart K-Cup Brewing System
- Diamond Heart Pendant with ½ Carat Diamond - $299
- Kobe Beef of Texas 14oz Strip Steaks (6-pack) - $132.46
- Skylanders with Exclusive Drill Sergeant Character Pack
- eZip TrailZ Electric Bike
- 14’ Round Trampoline
- Magnavox 32” LCD 720p HDTV - $248.88, including free shipping
- Canon T2i Digital SLR Bundle - $849, including free shipping
- Vizio 37” LED 1080p HDTV - $498, including free shipping
- Asus i5 Notebook - $479, including free shipping
- Dell Berry 4GB/640GB with AMD Processor and 15.6” screen in choice of Pink, Red, Blue or Black - $429, including free shipping
With great deals, free or inexpensive shipping, and Click 'n' Pull, Sam's Club makes it so easy for people to stay home and "cybernate" while shopping from home! You can go to SamsClub.com -- and with the introduction of their new Sam's Club iPad app and mobile apps for the iPhone and Android, it's easier than ever.
Last week I attended a Sam's Club blogger webinar where we were given a demo of the iPad app. You can shop for products available both in-Club and online, and checkout with a single tap to save time. You can use it to create a shopping list that syncs with the Sam's Club app on your phone, so you'll have it with you when you're in the store. You can use it to find recipes using Sam's Club food brands. You can even use it to find out which food companies are sampling items at your local Sam's Club -- yum yum! I downloaded the phone app to my Android phone, and just like the iPad app, it's really easy to use.
Visit SamsClub.com/holiday or download the Sam's Club mobile application to your iPad®, iPhone®, Android or BlackBerry. And don't forget, Sam's Club members can sign up for the Sam's Club daily “Holiday Value of the Day”—now through Dec. 24, 2011—to receive online exclusives, gifts with free shipping and instant savings.
Happy Holiday shopping!
Disclosure: I was compensated for attending the webinar and for writing this post via a Sam's Club gift card. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.