dENiZEN Jeans from Levis available now at Target



I've always wanted a pair of Levi's jeans. Levi's are the ultimate in cool, but in the past, pretty much none of the Levi's jeans I've bought have fit me well. I have what you might call child-bearing hips, so when the hips and thighs fit, the waistline is too big, and if I get the waistline right, it feels too tight in the crotch. That might all have changed in the past decade since I've bought Levi's, but Levi's are a too big investment to wear two or three times, then send off to charity because you don't feel good in them.

That has all changed for me, with the introduction of Levi's new line of dENiZEN jeans. They were introduced in 2010 in Asia, and are now available in China, India, Mexico, Pakistan, Singapore and South Korea. Last month Target began carrying dENiZEN in stores and online, and I couldn't be happier. Team Mom and dENiZEN sent me a pair of jeans to try, and I couldn't believe how well they fit. I think these might be my new favorite pair of jeans!

LinkAbout dENiZEN from the Levi's Brand
In 2010, Levi Strauss & Co. launched the dENiZEN brand in Asia - the company's first brand launched outside of the United States. "Denizen" means "inhabitant": living in a place, living on earth, and belonging to a community of friends and family. The dENiZEN product collection is designed with the standards of construction and craftsmanship that have made Levi Strauss & Co. famous around the world. The dENiZEN brand from Levi Strauss & Co. is outfitting consumers today with great-fitting, quality jeanswear and other fashion essentials at affordable prices.

You can visit their website, www.denizen.com, or their Facebook page, www.facebook.com/DenizenAmerica, to learn more.


The Bongga
Team Mom and dENiZEN sent me a pair of women's Midrise Straight Jeans in the dark (Starry) wash. Here's how it looks on a model:




And here's what it looks like on me:


Not a bad fit, eh? Actually, it's more like WHAT A PERFECT FIT! dENiZEN has a Totally Shaping option which I guess is supposed to smooth out and hold in the bulges, but even though this pair is not a Totally Shaping jean, I think it makes me look great. My husband thinks it looks really good on me, which is not a compliment he bestows on all of my jeans! And it is soooooo comfy. The denim has the slightest hint of stretch, so I can walk, run, lie down, sit, even sit cross-legged on the floor comfortably. It's perfect for everyday use, but the wash is dark enough for me to pair with a nice blouse and heels for date night.

The Blah
I love these jeans so much, I wish they came in black and white -- I would totally buy the whole line. And at just $24.99 each, I can afford to!


The Bottom Line
dENiZEN jeans definitely live up to the Levis legacy -- they are hip and stylish, but sturdy and comfy at the same time. Even better, they're affordable!

Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. Product information is provided by dENiZEN and Team Mom and is indicated in italics. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada