Friday, January 21, 2011
I love Greek yogurt, and I love Voskos Greek yogurt. It's amazingly thick and creamy and tastes oh-so-indulgent (even though it isn't -- Greek yogurt is an excellent source of calcium and is low in fat!). The only thing more authentic than eating Voskos Greek yogurt would be eating Voskos Greek yogurt in Greece. Guess what? Voskos is giving you the chance to do both! They're sponsoring a fabulous sweepstakes for a trip to Greece.
Here's what the Grand Prize Winner will receive:
1. ONE WEEK TRIP FOR TWO (2) TO GREECE. (5 day/4 night to Santorini)
2. 30-day personal consultation with a Registered Nutritionist
3. 24-Hr Fitness two (2) year gym membership
3. Oliver Ifergan Salon products worth up to $50.00 -or- a hair blowout gift card(in the form of 30 free product coupons or actual products.)
4. A copy of the book '75 Ways to Love Your Oatmeal' by Jenny Grothe
5. Voskos 'Wanna Spoon?' T-Shirt
6. 1-month supply of Voskos Greek Yogurt
7. $50 Alo Activewear gift certificate
APPROXIMATE TOTAL VALUE (includes shipping): $4,500.00
Four other winners will receive:
1) 24-hr Fitness 2-yr gym membership
2) Oliver Ifergan Salon products worth up to $50 -or- a $50 hair blow-out gift card
3) A copy of the book "75 Ways to Love Your Oatmeal" by Jenny Grothe
4) A Voskos 'Wanna Spoon?' T-Shirt
5) A one (1) month supply of Voskos Greek Yogurt products (coupons or actual product
How fabulous is that?? The sweepstakes ends March 31, 2011 so enter on the Voskos Facebook page today!
Disclosure: As a thank-you for posting about the sweepstakes, Voskos is sending me a pack of Voskos yogurt samples and other goodies. All sweepstakes and prize information was taken from the Voskos Facebook page. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.