Just One More Step....


Hi Bonggamom Finds readers,

I've been getting quite a few spam comments recently, so I've decided to turn on Word Verification for all comments to this blog -- which means you'll need to type in those often hard-to-decipher, and always annoying, groups of random letters before you can post a comment. I realize it's an inconvenient extra step (I have an undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering so no one likes wasted motions more than I do) but I'm hoping it will reduce the spam comments that have been popping up like daisies. Thanks for understanding!

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada