Great Deals at Safeway on Fiber One yogurt


Safeway is my go-to store, the place where I do my weekly grocery shop and the store I run to when I've forgotten the milk or the bread. You really can't beat Safeway for great deals on the stuff you buy every day. For example, they've got one going for Fiber One yogurt: from now until Feb. 9, you can purchase two 4-packs of Fiber One yogurt for only $4. I'll be reviewing Fiber One yogurt soon (courtesy of Safeway, Fiber One and MyBlogSpark) -- watch out for the review post because I'll be giving away a Safeway giftcard!


Disclaimer: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post but I will be receiving a VIP Fiber One coupon and Safeway giftcard for my participation in a future Safeway/FiberOne review, courtesy of MyBlogSpark, which will be posted soon. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

Mommy Kennedy on February 4, 2010 at 12:13 PM said...

I've shopped at Safeway in the past and always had a good experience. I'm certainly considering making it my new "go to store" as my other one (which will remain un-named at this time) really hasn't been so nice to us couponers lateley! Happy to hear that you enjoy shopping there. Maybe I should consider doing a weekly coupon match-up for them!

There are also some great coupons for Fiber One out now too; these include $0.50 off 1 (will double) from the 1/3 GM circular and $1 off 1 from the 1/24 Smart Source circular!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada