Create hot, fun and unique designs on your nails right at home with Hot Designs™ nail art pens! These specially formulated nail art pens allow you to create a base color and then apply unique, precision designs for a modern and stylish look on your nails! Use Hot Designs™ nail art pens to create unique designs including dots, stripes, rainbows or whatever else you may desire! Each kit comes with a Design Guide including great styles to try at home, or feel free to get creative and make unique designs on your own! It's fun to use, easy to remove and it will make your nails look better than ever!
These pens are AMAZING!!! We love them! Check out all the intricate designs that The Pea was able to paint onto my nails!
My left hand is full of designs featured on the instruction booklet. The step-by-step instructions for each design are super easy to follow, and it's easy to take inspiration from those designs and make your own (like the strawberry on my thumb). I think the floral design on my pinkie finger is probably the best, most professional-quality nail The Pea has ever done.
On my right hand, The Pea painted some of her favorite cartoon characters. Thanks to the Hot Designs precision tip, she was able to outline all the facial features on Hello Kitty, Totoro, Mike Wazowski, a Minion and an Angry Bird!
1) The kit comes with an instruction booklet filled with lots of ideas and tips.
2) The instruction booklet has "practice space", i.e. blank nail outlines right next to the sample illustrated nail designs, so you can practice painting the design.
3) The kit comes with 2 fine precision tip cleaners, so you can make sure your precision tips never get clogged.
4) The applicator pens made of soft plastic, so it is easy to apply a gentle, even pressure and get a thin, even stream of polish.
5) The nail polish itself seems to be thinner than regular nail polish, so it is easy to make very fine lines, dots, swirls, and designs.
It is difficult to get a smooth, even coat, so I don't recommend using it to cover large areas. Probably this is because (like I mentioned earlier) the nail polish seems to be a bit thin, and the brush itself seems a bit thick . I highly recommend using your own regular nail polish for the base coat, and save the Hot Designs Nail Art pens for what they do best -- drawing fine lines and designs with the precision tip!
The Bottom Line
Hot Designs Nail Art Pens are an easy, fun, inexpensive way to create beautiful nail art designs
Join Hot Designs' Hot Summer GiveawayGetHotLooks.com/contest. Just submit a selfie of your summer style using the hashtag #WinHotLooks and at-tag @GetHotLooks on Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, or @Get_Hot_Looks on Instagram.
Win a Set of Hot Designs Nail Art PensOne lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will receive a set of Hot Designs Nail Art Pens!
Leave a comment on this post and tell me which nail art design is your favorite.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Follow bonggamom on Blogger (1 entry)
2) Follow bonggamom on Instagram (1 entry)
3) Follow bonggamom on Pinterest (1 entry)
4) Pin this giveaway on any of your Pinterest boards (1 entry -- you can use the "Pin It" button at the bottom of this page!).
5) Join the #WinHotLooks summer giveaway from Hot Designs. Leave the link to your Pinterest or Twitter entry in a comment below! (1 entry)
6) "Like Bonggamom Finds" on Facebook and write this on my wall (1 entry):
I entered the Hot Designs Nail Art! Giveaway ends 8/6 at http://ow.ly/zw7Z5
7) Tweet this once per day (1 entry per day)
Enter to win a Hot Designs nail art pen kit from @GetHotLooks ! Giveaway on @bonggafinds ends 8/6 http://ow.ly/zw7Z5
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on August 6, 2014; I will draw a winner at random, on August 7 and post their name after they confirm acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here.
Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate my review, but have not been paid to review the product or give my opinions. . The views and opinions expressed here are my own.