* May 22: 1 year Sam's Club membership + $50 Sam's Club gift card
* May 23: $20 Virgin Mobile top-up cards
* May 24: $50 JC Penney gift card
* May 25: Freshwater pearl necklace
* May 26: McDonald's Egg White Delight prize pack
None of these giveaways are sponsored in any way (except by me!), they are just products and brands that I know and love and use in my everyday life.
Today I'm giving away a $50 JC Penney gift card! I never shopped much at JC Penney until I heard that the conservative group One Million Moms was urging their supporters to boycott JC Penney because JC Penney had made Ellen Degeneres their spokesperson. Not only did JC Penney NOT fire Ellen Degeneres, they ran a Father's Day ad last year featuring two gay dads! I was delighted with JC Penney's decision to embrace families of all kinds, so I'm happy to support them and other pro-equality brands when I can!
Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite worthy cause. If you had a million dollars to donate to an organization on your birthday, which one would it be?
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Follow bonggamom on Blogger (1 entry)
2) Follow bonggamom on Instagram (1 entry)
3) Follow bonggamom on Pinterest (1 entry)
4) Pin this giveaway on any of your Pinterest boards (1 entry -- you can use the "Pin It" button at the bottom of this page!).
5) "Like Bonggamom Finds" on Facebook and write this on my wall (1 entry):
I entered your birthday giveaway for a $50 JC Penney gift card!
6) Tweet this once per day (1 entry per day)
RT @bonggafinds For my birthday I'm giving away a $50 JC Penney gift card! Enter by 6/24 on @bonggafinds http://ow.ly/lfM8a7) Join any open giveaway on Bonggamom Finds (1 entry for every giveaway you join)
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on June 24, 2013; I will draw a winner at random on June 25 and post their name after they confirm acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here.
Disclosure: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. I am providing the giveaway prize myself, JC Penney is not affiliated in any way with this giveaway. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.