Monday, December 10, 2012
Over the years, as we've met new people and made new friends, our holiday card list has grown and grown, and now we order a ton of cards! It's even not like we're social butterflies; I have many friends whose holiday card list is even larger. They or their spouses may be venture capitalists, or they may be professionals, or have their own small business, so they send holiday cards not only to friends and family, but to their clients or business partners as well. They may want their holiday cards to include their business logo, so the card designs on major online stationery companies, while lovely, are not really appropriate. But they still want the convenience of online ordering that online stationery companies offer.
Enter Day2DayPrinting, an established online printing company with 25 years of experience. They are a wonderful solution for printing with a completely customized design. You're not restricted by any design templates; with Day2DayPrinting, you are given a completely blank slate and you upload your own design. They offer a wide range of products and services, from from holiday card printing to holiday cards to brochures, annual reports, promotional items, letterhead, business cards and more.
Here's what makes Day2DayPrinting different from their competitors:
* They've been in the printing business for 25 years.
* Their personalized consultative service lets them design a custom printing package tailored to their customers' needs.
* They donate a percentage of every single sale to charity organizations so others will be happy as much as we are.
* They use environmentally friendly materials: recycled paper, vegetable oil based inks and zero VOC (volatile organic compounds) materials.
* They plant over 1,000 trees per year as a further commitment to environmental responsibility.
Whether you're a small business owner looking for bulk mailing services, or a photographer looking to print holiday cards for their clients, or a pet sitter looking to advertise their services, or even a parent looking to create a My First Christmas card for their new baby boy, Day2Day Printing is worth a look.
Win 30 Free Holiday Cards plus Free Shipping from Day2Day Printing!
One lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will win 30 Free 30 Free 5” x 7” Full Color Holiday Cards Printed on 14 Pt. Recycled Paper and Free Envelopes, PLUS Free shipping, from Day2Day Printing
Check out Day2Day Printing's special holiday card page, then leave a comment telling me which of their designs is your favorite.
1) Like Day2DayPrinting on Facebook (1 entry)
2) Follow bonggamom on Instagram (5 entries)
3) Follow bonggamom on Pinterest (1 entry)
4) Pin this giveaway on your Pinterest board (1 entry -- you can use the "Pin It" button at the bottom of this page!).
5) Write this on the Bonggamom Finds Facebook page (1 entry):
I entered the Day2DayPrinting holiday card giveaway!
6) Follow @day2dayprinting on Twitter and tweet this (1 entry):
Enter to win 30 free holiday cards from @day2dayprinting at bit.ly/VNBUZEends 12/17
*30 Free Postcards + $9 Flat Rate Shipping in US. (Excluded Alaska, Hawaii)
*Coupon Can Be Applied As Discount to Purchase More Than 30 Postcards
*One Set Of 30 Free Cards Per Customer
*Must Provide Valid Shipping Address (No PO Box)
*Coupon is Not Combinable With Other Discounts or Promotions
*Must Be Over 18 and United States Resident
*Must Claim the Offer Before 01/15/2013
*This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on Dec 17, 2012; I will draw a winner at random on Dec. 18 and post their name after they confirm acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Giveaway prize is provided by Day 2 Day Printing.. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.