Yummie Tummie at BlogHer 2010



How time flies! I can't believe it has been a year since I became a Yummie Tummie Brand Ambassador. This time, last year, at BlogHer 2009, I was in the Clever Girls' hotel room for some reason or another, and Stefania from CityMama handed me a white Yummie Tummie Skinny Tank and said something like, "Try this, you'll love it!". I slipped it on and fell in love. One year and three Yummie Tummie tops later, I'm still a loyal fan of their sexy, slimming styles, spreading the Yummie Message to muffin-top-sufferers everywhere.

This year at BlogHer, Yummie Tummie had a big presence at the Social Luxe Lounge party on Thursday night. I got to meet Yummie founder Heather Thomas, who turned out to be bubbly and friendly and full of great advice on what to wear. She gave me a sneak peek at some of Yummie Tummie's latest styles, like their Shaping Yoga Pant, Gwen Racer Back tank, Short Sleeved Crew t-shirt and Chelsea Classic Button Down shirt. I've been coveting the Gwen tank ever since I saw it online, and it looks even nicer in the flesh, and Heather surprised me by telling me Yummie Tummie would be sending it to me to review!

Speaking of reviews, unfortunately the Yummie Chiffon Tier top that I was supposed to wear to BlogHer did not arrive in time, but I wore my Yummie Ruffle top on Day 1 of the conference, so my fashion moxie did not suffer one bit.

Here I am with uber-celebrity Mrs. Potato Head. She confessed to me that she's been a naughty little couch potato, not getting too much exercise, and she's been feeling a bit lumpy and bumpy. I sang the praises of Yummie Tummie to her, and she loved the way my Yummie Tummie ruffle top kept my wobbly bits in (little British expression there, that's what comes from 4 weeks in the UK) without looking like a frumpy, um, potato sack. I wonder if they make Yummie Tummies in Potato Head sizes?

Disclosure: I am a Yummie Tummie Brand Ambassador and occasionally receive product samples to review. At no time have I been paid or required to this product or give my opinions. Product information is provided by the featured company/product and is clearly indicated as such. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada