Remember that new parenting website I blogged about last week, Mamapedia? They're holding a new contest with a prize so cool I just had to blog about it! The winner of their "What Can I Learn Today?" will recieve a VADO digital video camera, so join today!!
1. Visit Mamapedia and ask any parenting question.
2. Choose how you want to enter - or choose all three for more chances to win:
- Comment to this post with your question and the answer you found
- Blog about http://www.blogger.com/Mamapedia on your own site sharing the question you asked and the answer you found
- Vlog about Mamapedia and your question/answer at http://www.blogger.com/New.
3. Fill out this secure form to let us know that you entered.
It's that easy! In fact, it's so easy that I joined myself! I went to Mamapedia and asked something that I've been thinking about for a while -- what is the best age to start kids on piano lessons? The Pea has been asking about piano and guitar lessons recently and I wondered whether 8 was a good age to start. I know kids start younger, but I've also heard that many teachers recommend waiting till 2nd or 3rd grade. The Mamapedia site had 28 responses for this topic! The recommended age range seems to be around 5 through 9, so I guess I'd better start looking for teachers!
See? Just go and ask any question you want, and benefit from Mamapedia's collective wisdom. Then join Mamapedia for another SiteWarming Party on Twitter Saturday, May 23rd from 9:00 to 10:00 p.m eastern time to find out who won! There will also be several great door prizes.
*This contest is open to all U. S. residents 18 years or older and ends May 23rd at 9:00 p.m. eastern.
*This contest courtesy of Momfluence - Rocking the Cradle and Shaping the World.